• Certified Senior Advisor
• Over 25 years experience in goal setting and coaching older adults
• Detail-oriented & client-focused project management
• Senior living community executives have chosen Margaret and her team to move their parents
• Certified Relocation and Transition Specialist (CRTS)
• Member of National Association of Senior Move Managers (NASMM), adhering to the highest standards for senior move managers
Margaret’s ability to manage and accept challenges comes from personal, first hand experience. Her own mother suffered a life-changing major stroke at age 40 leaving her partially paralyzed with limited speech. Taking care of her mother and the household from a young age, she developed life skills that make her the capable and compassionate individual she is today. Margaret takes a client’s desires to heart and integrates those into the details of the move to ensure the most positive results.
Margaret and Haley Zamora
• Team Leader for Next Phase Move emphasizing quality and on-time results
• Master degreed librarian having expertise in research & organizational skills
Haley has led client moves at multiple senior living communities in San Diego County. She has a sense of humor her clients enjoy. Her organizational experience includes having assisted with the move of the old downtown Central Library into its new nine-story home in 2013. No matter the size of your move, Haley is motivated & ready to accept the challenge.